20100726

Productivity

I admit that I am a bit of a procrastinator.  It's true.  However, recent developments have increased my daily productivity dramatically.  In no particular order:

  1. I got married.  Being around someone who, like me, has good goals and good intentions has given me more strength to act on my good goals and good intentions.
  2. I got organized.  My apartment is finally getting over our move-in clutter.  I am sticking to my agenda and to-do list that I have loaded onto my new phone.  Whenever I think of something else that I should be doing, I note it down for future reference.
  3. I am doing.  The big thing about acting on ones intentions is actually acting on ones intentions.
I really hope that I can keep this up.  In addition to becoming more productive, I am also getting rid of some poor habits (like eating so much fast food).  I feel really good about the direction I am going.  I will only be able to feel better about it though once it becomes a permanent change.  In two weeks time, let's see how I am doing.

1 comment: