20101023

NBA Season!

I am pretty excited about the upcoming NBA season. It's one of the reasons I have cable.

One of the biggest, if not the biggest, stories is LeBron James joining the Miami Heat. He has been widely criticized for leaving his hometown team to play with better players. He has also been criticized for the way he has handled his move. My opinion though is that I at least agree with him wanting to be on a better team. In any other arena in life, I don't think people would be so judgemental about leaving a job in one place to go to a better job in another place. Some have said that he would be looked at as the Robin to Dwayne Wade's Batman because Dwayne Wade is a proven winner. To that I say that that is unlikely because LeBron is a better player. It would be silly to look at a lesser player as Batman. LeBron is a much bigger name than Dwayne Wade.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment