20101006

Who's Watching Survivor?

I've been watching Survivor: Nicaragua.  It hasn't been my favorite season.  I was therefore glad when on the preview for the next episode it indicated that the tribes would be shaken up. So far it has been a unlikeable younger tribe versus a crazy older tribe. (Of course the older tribe is going to lose most of the challenges.)

From the way the episodes have been cut, I am guessing that Marty and Brenda are going to go far (specifically Marty.)  There is another player who has gotten a lot of air time, NaOnka. She says a lot of crazy things and is therefore interesting. I am not amused by her, but she is definitely controversial. Even though she has the hidden immunity idol, I don't think she's smart enough to leverage it to propel her far in the game. Being so obnoxious is going to catch up with her sooner rather than later.  The other players have gotten significantly less air time, which means they probably won't be the last one standing when all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment